Little Big Show | May 2017
In May 2017, MacRostie Art Center (MAC) will host its 10th annual miniatures exhibition in its Minnesota Gallery. The exhibition will feature small works in a variety of media. Works must be no larger than 12” in any dimension (including frame) with a maximum retail price of $100.
This is an open-call exhibition – please feel free to share this invitation with other artists who you think may want to participate.
- Each artist is allowed to submit one piece.
- Each piece must be no larger than 12” in any dimension (including frame).
- If for sale, retail price must not exceed $100.
- Works must have been created after January 1, 2015.
- Each piece must be labeled with artist name, title, medium, date, and retail price.
- Works submitted must not have been previously shown at the MAC nor shown in the area within the last 6 months.
- Works on display during the month of the exhibition are subject to a 40% commission to MacRostie Art Center.
- Please confirm participation in this exhibition no later than April 10, 2017.
- Works are due at the MAC on or before Friday, April 29, 2017.*
- The Opening Reception will be Friday, May 6 from 4 – 7 pm.
- Entries must be picked up May 28 or 30 (the MAC is closed on Sundays) between 10am – 5pm.*
*Alternate arrangements for delivery and/or pick-up must be made in advance.
Please Confirm With Us!
It is very important that you express your interest in this opportunity. We need to hear from you! Reserve your spot today! Call Katie or Chelsey Jo at 218-326-2697 or email email@example.com.
The First Friday Opening Reception will be held on Friday, May 5 from 4 – 7 pm. If you submit works to the exhibition, we hope you can attend so we can recognize your contribution to the gallery and our arts community.